Geoscience work in Canada’s northern regions poses unique logistical challenges and specialized knowledge of periglacial geosystem processes. Concentric Geoscience and our partners have a long history working on northern projects. From contaminated sites assessment and remediation to research assignments on permafrost and patterned ground, mapping of surficial geology and geochemistry of glacial sediments, we intimately understand the terrain and inherent challenges in doing geoscience work in Arctic regions and permafrost environments.
The Concentric Geoscience team has worked with the governments of Nunavut and Northwest Territories, the Government of Canada, northern-based construction companies, insurance companies, local municipalities and institutions.
Retain us for:
• Environmental permitting
• Phase I, II, III Environmental Site Assessments
• Remedial action planning
• Risk assessment and risk management recommendations
• Specialized soil or sediment contamination studies
• Surficial and stratigraphic mapping and interpretation
• Consultation on geo-setting and siting for remote infrastructure projects
• Aggregate source studies
Concentric Geoscience is committed to applying our technical expertise to a broad range of environmental challenges and assignments. Let us know how we can make a difference in your situation.